Each day is a new chance, a great new opportunity to renew your goals and make new promises to yourself.
Through these promises, you will learn more about the value of honoring your words with actions and the importance of keeping the commitments you make to yourself.
30 Life Promises To Hold Onto Daily
2. To live as if you were to die tomorrow and learn as if you were to live forever.
3. To love yourself as much as you want others to love you.
4. To expect less from others and more from yourself.
5. To die to the past every night so you can be born again each morning.
7. To laugh as if nobody’s watching, and love as if you’ve never been hurt before.
8.To learn from every experience and every interaction life sends your way.
10. To never speak from a place of hate, jealousy, anger, envy or insecurity. And to always evaluate your words before you let them leave your lips.
12.To always look for the good in others and never speak badly of anyone.
13. To let go of all the drama in your life and hold only onto those things that bring you joy.
14. To create a sense of purpose and to bring meaning into your everyday life.
15. To live life in a way that inspires people; in a way that always brings out the best in others.
17. To constantly surround yourself with people who inspire you, to do better and become better.
18. To walk away from everything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
19. To spend more time connecting with who you truly are underneath it all and less time chasing the love and approval of those around you.
20. To honor your authenticity and to always show the world who you truly am.
21. To let go of any bad habits you might be holding on to. And walk away from all those things that hold you back in life.
22. To let go of blame and take full responsibility for your own life.
23. To allow those you care about to be themselves without trying to twist them to fit your own image – loving them for who they are and not for what you want them to be.
24. To give more of my time to those you love and show them how much they mean to you.
25. To walk by faith, even when you cannot see.
26. To cleanse your inner vision until you see nothing but light – your own and of those around you.
27. To care more about being Kind than you do about being Right all the time.
28. To trust your inner voice and intuition more than the loud voice of the world around you.
29. To be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and kind with the weak and strong.
30. To allow the world to know you as you truly are, not as it thinks you should be…”
And these are the 30 promises that are worth making to yourself, not only this year but every year. May you find the strength, wisdom, and courage to commit to them so that you can shine your Light and transform the world with your loving Presence.
P.S. Feel free to print out these promises and stick it on your fridge or somewhere you can easily see it. You know what they say, out of sight, out of mind.
~love, Luminita 💫