What if one day you woke up and decided to start living your life in a totally different way? What if all of a sudden you decided to make these 10 life promises to yourself and change your life for the better?
10 Life Promises You Should Make to Yourself
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
3. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
4. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
5. To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
6. To be enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
7. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.
8. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
9. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
10. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.” ~ taken from Your Forces and How to Use Them by Christian D Larson
Do you think you can you commit to improving yourself and your life by making these 10 promises to yourself? You can share your insights by joining the conversation in the comment section below