10 Life Promises You Should Make to Yourself
What if one day you woke up and decided to start living your life in a totally different way?
What if all of a sudden you decided to make a commitment to improve yourself and your life, to build a better, healthier, happier and more peaceful life for yourself and those around you?
What if one day you woke up and decided to “Promise yourself:
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
3. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
4. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
5. To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best.
6. To be enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
7. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements of the future.
8. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
9. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
10. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy
to permit the presence of trouble.” Your Forces and How to Use Them – 1912 by Christian D Larson
Do you think you can you commit to improving yourself and your life by making these 10 life promises to yourself?
Share your insight by commenting bellow or by posting your lovely comment on the PurposeFairy Facebook Page. And if you’ve enjoyed reading this post, feel free to share it with your loved ones
With all my love,
Like this post? Then sign-up for our “Daily Dose of Inspiration” Newsletter. It’s FREE ! Over 30,000 likeminded people have already registered.